Gradus – Stair Edging CPD
The Specification & Design Considerations of Stair Edgings
This RIBA approved CPD seminar provides an overview of the issues to consider for the design and specification of stair edgings, including the relevant legislation and the latest guidance and research.
RIBA Core Curriculum:
- Design, construction and technology
- Health, safety and well being
- Legal, regulatory and statutory compliance
- How to create safe stairs
- How Stair Edgings can be incorporated successfully into your designs
- True or False
For further information contact Gradus Technical Support on 01625 428922 or use the Contact Us form
Find a UKSRG
Find members who can help you with a range of professional services related to slips, trips and falls.
Become a member and get involved in the UK Slip Resistance GroupMore