Altro has developed a range of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses focusing on main issues surrounding floor, wall and door products, plus their impact on the wellbeing of the people using the spaces where they are installed, to continue their commitment to industry development and high-quality customer service.
Each seminar is approximately one hour long and is designed to fit flexibly within busy work schedules. Courses are delivered by sales consultants, either on-site at your offices or by arrangement at the Altro Showroom, London. Our CPDs are designed to encourage delegate interaction to promote knowledge sharing.
The “How to reduce the risk of slipping” CPD aims to provide an overview of the issues, legislation, risk factors and guidelines for the assessment of floor safety. It will help to understand the following topics:
- The regulations around preventing slips
- The scale of the problem and statistics around slip accidents
- The HSE approach to reducing slips
- Slip test methods and slip resistance
- The risk assessment process
Altro’s RIBA-approved CPDs fit within one or more of RIBA’s ten core curriculum topics:
- Designing for dementia
- Resin – where function meets design
- Designing for mental health
- Altro factory tour: Innovation in manufacturing product design
For more details or to book a course, please contact Customer Care Centre on 01462 707604 or email email@example.com. Alternatively visit the Altro Showroom London, EC1R 0DP.