One of the main objectives of the UKSRG is the compilation, publication and distribution of guidelines in relation to the recommended procedure for the assessment of slip resistance of flooring materials.
Version 4 of the Guidelines is available for Download now and was published in September 2011.
Improvements in this version include:
- Several factors to improve the reliability of the slip assessment:
- More thorough & robust verification
- More precise method
- Full instructions for both Stanley and Wessex instruments
- Revised footprint measurement
- Separate sections for both slider 96 & slider 55
- Troubleshooting guide
- Plus, the latest thinking on using the results, and an overview of squeeze film theory
- Download version for fast access
To view the contents, please click here.
The Guidelines cost £25, to order click here.